W E A R E H I R I N G !
Praktikant*in/Intern (from 08/2022 for 6 months)
We are seeking an intern that is ready to be challenged in all areas of our company. You have a hands-on mentality, like to take initiative and you are ready to work in a start-up company? Welcome!
Who we are
We believe that sustainability and fashion can go hand in hand. You don’t have to choose between looking great and doing good. People and environment is what counts. Help us with our vision to make JAN ‘N JUNE a real alternative to fast fashion all over the world.
What you will do
- You’ll help out in areas such as sales, PR, social media, marketing, warehouse, sourcing and product management.
- You will get insights in all areas – transparency is the key!
- You will support us with daily business and making JAN ‘N JUNE grow.
What you will need
- You should have a fashion, sustainability or economical background.
- Fashion and sustainability is what you believe in.
- You are comfortable with Excel, Photoshop and InDesign.
- You will be comfortable in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and German. It is an advantage if you also speak Polish.
- You will be willing to work from your own laptop.
- Ideally you have some experience with office administration.
- free weekly Pilates class (currently online), clothing discounts, young and happy team, creative vibe, free weekly fruit deliveries, working in diverse fields of a company
Please send us your CV and a short cover letter telling us why you should be the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.